Polymer Worktables with Black Phenolic Top and Solid MetroMax i Shelf
FOB: California, Pennsylvania and Tennessee
Special discounts available for large orders
- Advanced polymer construction provides excellent corrosion-resistance performance for the most corrosive lab environments
- Phenolic resin is compression molded of organic fiber-reinforced phenolic core with an integrally cured thermoset resin surface. Stronger than Epoxy resin over a span, and not as brittle.
- Table features smooth surfaces that are easy to clean
- Mobile units can be easily moved to clean behind table area
- Work surface height 36-1/2"
- Overall height 40-1/2"
- Casters ordered separately
- Lab worktables are load rated at 50 lbs. per square foot up to a maximum of 600 lbs., assuming evenly distributed load and caster specification meets requirement
Note: Mobile posts include an adaptor insert that will accept Metro 5" stem casters.
- Model Info